First impressions always count when marketing your property. Here are a few tips that could make you thousands of dollars.
1. Fix any minor maintenance issues such as paint, holes in walls, leaks etc.
2. Complete any jobs that you have started.
3. Ensure that the lawns and gardens are neat and tidy and get rid of any outdoor clutter or garbage.
4. Remove any odours from inside the home including cigarette and animal smells.
5. Ensure that your home is kept neat and tidy at all times throughout the listing period in case a potential buyer wants to inspect at short notice.
This basic presentation standard will help achieve a quicker, better result. Always speak with your consultant to ensure that any improvements you make will not over capitalise your home.